RecoverAir® 3000 Elite
Dual therapy features for advanced wound treatment
Powered, continuous low air loss provides excellent pressure redistribution therapy and creates air flow under your patients, protecting against maceration. The low friction, vapor permeable comforter protects from shearing and provides a quilted “wicking” material underneath to help keep your patients dry. The RecoverAir 3000 Elite utilizes a 3 ‐ 1 air cell inflation/deflation cycle for alternating therapy, assuring optimum pressure redistribution and clinical outcomes. Patient comfort settings allow adjustments so your patients remain as comfortable as possible. The RecoverAir 3000 Elite is complete care for your patients.
- Prevention and treatment of Stage I - IV pressure ulcers; pain management; immobility
- Contraindicated for patients with unstable spine conditions
- Provides low air loss to assist in moisture control
- Selectable 3 ‐ 1 air cell inflation/deflation alternating pressure therapy
- Maximum inflate for easy patient positioning
- Adjustable length: 76", 80", 84"
- Low profile mattress depth
- Integrated air foot cushion
- Low friction, anti-shear cover
- CPR quick release for rapid deflation
- Pump: 14" x 5" x 9" (13 lb)
- Overlay: 84" x 36.5" x 6.5"
- Weight limit: 550 lb
- Electrical rating: 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Agency approvals: UL; BSI; TUV