Read how Joerns products have made an impact in the lives of patients and their caregivers.
- Wound Repair Regeneration: Effectiveness of a fluid immersion simulation system in the acute post-operative management of pressure ulcers
- Use of 42″ Low Bed Increases Patient/Resident Safety
- Cost Effective Care without Clinical Compromise: Incorporating the Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation® Mattress System into the Postoperative Care of Patients Undergoing Myocutaneous Flaps, Sparrow Specialty Hospital
- Optimizing the Post-Operative Care of Spinal Cord Injured Patients Undergoing Flap Surgery for the Treatment of Pressure Ulcers with Fluid Immersion Simulation Technology® and Continuous Bedside Pressure Mapping: A Pilot Study, Select Specialty Hospital
- Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation® (FIS) System Case Study, Carolinas Specialty Hospital