The Hoyer Advance® is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
- Lightweight, aluminum construction
- No-tools folding design allows for compact storage
- Intuitive push pad assists with initiating movement.
- Swan neck style legs allow Advance to get closer to the resident
- Safe Working Load 341 lbs/155 kg
- Maximum Overall Length 51.2 in/1300 mm
- Minimum Overall Length 49.2 in/1250 mm
- Maximum Overall Height 73.2 in/1860 mm
- Minimum Overall Height 53.5 in/1360 mm
- Folded Height 17.7 in/450 mm
- Folded Depth 46.5 in/1180 mm
- Folded Width 21.7 in/550 mm
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts