Mangar Rhino with Airflo Duo and Bag
Patient Supine Lifting Cushion
The Mangar Rhino is an inflatable lifting device which lifts a person in the supine position from the floor to the height of a bed or stretcher. It is powered by the Airflo Duo which operates on both mains and battery power allowing for easy transportation and this means it can be easily used anywhere, inside or outside. The Rhino can lift up to 1100 lb/500 kg and is made from durable, lightweight, anti-rip material.
The use of this product reduces the moving and handling risks to the caregiver, including musculoskeletal conditions.
- Mains and battery operated
- Made of lightweight anti-rip material
- CPR function included
- Can be used anywhere indoors or outdoors
- Minimizes moving and handling risks to the caregiver
- Max user weight: 1100 lb
- Inflated height: 28″
- Length: 80″
- Width: 44″
- Weight of product: 16.5 lb