The Hoyer Up® Stand Aid is an active transfer device for users who have some weight bearing ability, trunk strength, and the ability to participate in their transfers. The Up keeps the patient engaged and active in all of their transfers including toileting. Transport functions of all types are quick and require minimal caregiver assistance.
Users grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up into position. A padded split seat is positioned so that it swings out to allow loading or unloading, and then swings back to form a secure and comfortable seat for transfers. Simple and easy to use.
- No-tools modular design allows for compact storage and transport
- Rugged design for use in all settings
- 440 lb safe working load
- Comfortable knee pads for secure transports
- Small footprint for negotiating tight spaces
- Easy manual adjustable base
- Intuitive push pad assists with initiating movement
- Safe working load 450 lb
- Maximum width 24.8″
- Maximum height 43.3″
- Base height 4.0″
- Overall length 37.4″
- Unit weight 72.8 lb (Base is only 43lbs)
- 3 piece modular design with tool-less assembly