Combination low air loss with pulsation for advanced wound healing
The DermaFloat LAL is a unique therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation. Low air loss therapy has been demonstrated to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers as well as being a valuable aid in the treatment of pressure ulcers. The pulsation feature may provide additional resident comfort and enhance the lymphatic system. The DermaFloat LAL is designed as a mattress replacement system for residents weighing up to 500 lb.
- Pressure redistribution: Stage I - IV Pressure Ulcers, Moisture Management Required, Rehabilitation, Burns, Neurology, Dermatology, Amputations
- Pain Management: AIDS, Arthritis, Oncology
- True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
- Twenty individual cells help to evenly distribute resident’s weight and maximize pressure redistribution
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid proof and moisture vapor permeable
- 2" lower safety mattress for resident transport and power failure; stays inflated for up to 12 hours to prevent bottoming out
- CairRails risk management side air bolsters
- 42" wide mattress enhances resident comfort and allows caregiver extra room to provide necessary procedures
- Three operation modes: Autofirm, Therapy and Pulsate
- CPR quick deflation
- Maximum weight capacity: 500 lb
- Dimensions: 36" W x 80" L x 10" D, 42" W x 80" L x 10" D
- Number of zones: 3
- Number of therapy cells: 20 horizontal cells
- Depth of therapy cells: 8"
- Lower safety cell depth: 2"
- CPR quick deflation: yes
- CairRails/side bolsters: CairRails
- Control unit dimensions: 7.5" W x 12.25" H x 5.5" D
- Control unit modes of operation: Autofirm, Therapy and Pulsate
- Therapy/comfort settings: 8