RecoverAir® 2000 Elite
Dual therapy features for advanced wound treatment
Powered low air loss provides excellent pressure redistributing therapy and creates air flow under your patients, protecting against maceration. The low friction, vapor permeable comforter protects from shearing and provides a quilted “wicking” material underneath to help keep your patients dry. The RecoverAir 2000 Elite overlay utilizes a unique 3 ‐ 1 air cell inflation/deflation cycle for alternating therapy, assuring optimum pressure redistribution and clinical outcomes. Patient comfort settings allow adjustments so your patients remain as comfortable as possible. The RecoverAir 2000 Elite overlay is complete care for your patients.
- Prevention and treatment of Stage I - IV pressure ulcers; pain management; immobility
- Contraindicated for patients with unstable spine conditions
- Provides effective low air loss to assist in moisture control
- Selectable 3 - 1 air cell alternating pressure therapy
- Maximum inflate for easy patient positioning
- Low friction, anti-shear cover
- CPR quick release for rapid deflation
- Pump: 14" x 5" x 9" (13 lb)
- Overlay: 80" x 35.5" x 3.5"
- Weight limit: 500 lb
- Electrical rating: 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Agency approvals: UL; BSI; TUV