KCI® V.A.C. Simplicity™
Wound healing at the touch of a button
V.A.C. Simplicity uses proprietary Sensa T.R.A.C.™ Technology and proven V.A.C. Therapy control to create a unique environment that has been shown to promote the wound healing process, reduce edema, prepare the wound bed for closure, promote the formation of granulation tissue and remove infectious materials, all while minimizing pain and discomfort. With over 9 million wounds treated worldwide, no other single therapy has made such an impact.
The V.A.C. Simplicity Therapy unit is designed to provide a single pressure setting and mode of therapy option – continuous -125 mmHg – which is commonly prescribed by healthcare providers for many types of wounds.
© KCI Licensing, Inc. All rights reserved. Joerns is a trademark of Joerns Healthcare. All other trademarks designated herein are proprietary to KCI Licensing Inc., its affiliates and/or licensors.
- Simple interface minimizes device training time
- Automatically delivers the most commonly prescribed NPWT setting of continuous -125 mmHg
- Sensa T.R.A.C. Technology continually monitors and regulates prescribed pressure at the wound site
- Quick Release canisters allow for efficient replacement
- Multi-orientational canister allows for patient mobility and product position flexibility
- 300 mL canister minimizes canister changes
- Long battery life (14+ hours) with fast recharge time
- Lightweight and portable
- Carrying case allows discreet delivery of therapy on the go
- Alarms help provide patient safety
- Dimension: 7.6" (19.3 cm) W x 6" (12.2 cm) H x 6.4" (6.4 cm) D
- Weight: 2.3 lb (1.04 kg)
- Canister volume: 300 mL
- Battery life: 14+ hours (recharge time <6 hours)
- Electrical charger/external supply input: 100-240 VAC .72 A @ 115 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Charger/external supply output: 12 V, 3.3 A
- Maximum electrical leakage: <100 microamps
- IEC classification: type B applied part, class II, IPX0
- Specifications are subject to change without notice