The Invia Motion® delivers the convenience of a personal pump while offering clinical flexibility with a choice of pressure settings, therapy modes and compatibility with both foam and gauze dressings. The Invia Motion is appropriate for use in all patient care settings. The compact design and quiet operation helps patients to comfortably go about daily activities for the duration of therapy. Invia Motion innovates the standard of care. With a double lumen tubing design from the pump to the wound, the pump actively controls the set pressure at the wound site. In addition, small blockages in the tubing are resolved by the pump with assurance that clinicians and patients will see and hear notifications for any unresolved blockages. The Quick-connector interface provides easy and secure attachment 2 between the dressing tubing and the canister tubing.
*Medela, Invia and Invia Motion are registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. Invia Motion is a trademark of Medela Holding AG, Switzerland.
- Providing NPWT in the hospital, in transition, and at home
- Clear user interface supported by 4 buttons and a digital display
- Discreet carrying case, battery autonomy of 10 hours and compact design for comfort and mobility
- Preset pressure settings from –40 to –175mmHg (–125mmHg default setting)
- Easy and secure tubing attachment with the Quick-connector
- Choice of therapy runtimes to meet clinical needs
- Invia Motion® Therapy Unit (60-day Disposable) p/n 0874014
- Medium vacuum – 40 mmHg to – 175 mmHg
- Low flow: 1 l/min.
- Battery: > 10 Hours
- Weight: 350 g | 0.88 lbs without canister
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 99 x 98 x 52 mm | 3.90 x 3.86 x 2.05 inch
- Modes: Constant and Intermittent
- Tubing: Double Lumen Tubing
- Canister: 150 ml Canister/Tubing set