The Invia® Liberty™ was designed for therapy confidence made simple. In connection with the Invia dressings with FitPad, the Invia Liberty innovates on the standard of care with intelligent pressure control and dynamic exudate removal. At only 2.2 pounds and with a 14 hour battery life, the Invia Liberty promotes patient mobility in a hospital grade device while offering vacuum pressures of minus 40 to minus 200 millimeters of mercury (mmHg). The Liberty offers an air flow rate for vacuum creation of 5 liters per minute and has an air leak indicator on screen to visualize the vacuum status, The Invia Liberty has 300 and 800 cc canisters available and offers a wide range of audible and visual alarms including, but not limited to: air leak, blockage, battery low and canister full.
*Medela and Invia are registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. Liberty is a trademark of Medela Holding AG, Switzerland.
- Intelligent Pressure Control from the pump to the wound site
- Dynamic Exudate Removal actively helps prevent blockages with air flow cycles adapting up to four times a minute
- Pressure options from –40 to –200 mmHg including standard –125 mmHg
- On-screen air leak indicator
- Custom air leak modes for normal and large wounds
- Easy and secure tubing attachment with the Quick-connector
- One-touch canister release button
- Choice of 300 ml and 800 ml disposable canisters with solidifier
- Invia® Liberty™ Therapy Unit P/N 871000
- 40 mmHg to – 200 mmHg
- Low flow: 5 l/min.
- Battery: > 14 Hours
- Weight: 1 kg | 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 95 x 170 x 150 mm | 3.74 x 6.69 x 5.91 inch
- Modes: Constant and Intermittent
- Tubing: Double Lumen Tubing, Y-Connector
- Canister: 300 and 800 ml