Unique illumination panels emit ambient glow to improve safety
The Hoyer Elara ceiling lift emphasizes safety, reliability and ease of use. Its signature Hoyer Halo end panels, which illuminate during use in low light conditions, create a warm glow in the immediate vicinity of the lift. This helps patients sustain their natural circadian rhythms while caregivers perform vital tasks in a safely lit environment.
Elara’s extensive lifting range makes it suitable for a variety of settings, and because Elara is always in the room, it can improve safe patient handling compliance, minimize staff injury and reduce causes of Never Events.
Complemented with an extensive selection of track options, accessories and optional installation services by Joerns’ expert team, the Elara can accommodate a wide range of custom layouts to meet individual and exacting requirements.
- Illuminating end panels and weight indicator allow caregivers to perform vital job duties safely and with minimal disruption to patients
- Simplified, no-tools-access to motor for service and maintenance
- Choice of spreader bars and cradle
- Hoyer Smart Monitor safeguards the lift’s optimum condition by displaying utilization and service data
- Dimensions (W x L x H) 12.4″ x 8.3″ x 7″ (315 x 210 x 179 mm)
- Safe working load 500 lb or 625 lb (227 kg or 284 kg)
- Room intrusion 13.8″ (350 mm)
- Lifting range 94.5″ (2400 mm)
- In rail and end rail charging options
- Twist release trolley to easily remove motor from rail
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
- Compatible with Hoyer Pro Slings