Increasing Value. Improving Patient Outcomes.
True performance doesn’t just address the needs of today. It anticipates the needs of tomorrow. Through our evolution, we’ve learned that products alone – no matter how cutting-edge they may be – don’t ensure enduring success. Products must be integrated with unparalleled service to create comprehensive healthcare solutions. In addition to providing the highest quality products and ongoing clinical support of your staff, we offer a variety of value added programs and services to help you reduce costs, mitigate risk, and improve patient outcomes.
Joerns is a Member of National Wound Care Organizations:
- The National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- The Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Society
- The National Alliance of Wound Care
- The American Association for Advance of Wound Care
- The NPUAP Support Surface Standards Initiative Committee
All nurses on the Joerns clinical team hold degrees and wound care certiﬁcation.